Assessment of risks to human health
Our specialist services include in particular:
- Modelling of the transfer of pollutants from one medium to another, taking into account the specific features of the terrain
- Quantitative assessment of human exposure to any pollution of the environment (calculation of” exposure doses”): soil, air, dust, drinking water, foodstuffs, etc.
- Quantification of the health risks (calculation “of risk indices”) and interpretation (characterisation of the health risk) taking into account the applicable requirements
- Research on and proposal of reference toxicological values for all types of pollutant
- Development and calculation of remediation targets based on health risks
Example of a site conceptual model